Do you live too far to come pick up your hedgehog in Jacksonville, Florida? We offer shipping via airplane for a flat $450 in most cases. We can ship to all legals states. Click here to check your state.
How it Works
- After purchasing your hedgehog, purchase shipping for your hedgehog by using the purchase button above. The cost for shipping has recently increased due to the increase in ticket prices through our preferred airlines. Your shipping fee includes:
- Plane Ticket
- Airline Approved Pet Carrier
- Required Health Certificate from Vet
- We will contact you to arrange a shipping date to the airport closest to you. You will receive an itinerary from us after we purchase the plane ticket that will have all dates and times on it.
- On shipping day we will take your hedgehog to JAX (Jacksonville International Airport) and send your new hedgie off in their airline approved pet carrier with a bag of food and their health certificate.
- You will most likely need to pick-up your hedgehog from your airport's cargo office. We highly recommend calling the airport and finding out in advance where the cargo office is because it's not always at the normal terminal. Sometimes pick-up will be in the luggage office. You need to find out in advance. You must have your Driver's License with you for pick-up.
- Once you've picked up your hedgehog, please text or call us and let us know you've picked up your hedgehog and they are happy and healthy. Your hedgehog may be a little out of sorts due to their travels and most likely will need a bath.
Shipping Fees are non-refundable once we purchase the plane ticket for your hedgehog. If you decide to pick-up your hedgehog in person prior to us purchasing the ticket we can refund all or a portion of the shipping fee depending on whether we've already paid for the Health Cartificate or Pet Carrier.
If you have a friend who is purchasing a hedgehog from us as well, we can ship more than one hedgehog in a carrier and have more than one hedgehog on the health certificate. You can your friend can split the shipping fee as long as they are shipping to the same airport.
Why do we have to Ship via Airlines?
There are two options for legally and safely shipping hedgehogs; either by airline or through a door-to-door pet courrier service. Shipping by courrier is much more expensive so we offer a flat-rate shipping* via Airline. We use Delta Cargo services for shipping hedgehogs.
*Flat rate shipping is for the Continental United States only, and only where hedgehogs are legal to own. For shipping to Canada or Alaska, there are additional fees. If you live in Canada or Alaska and want to ship hedgehogs we can work on getting a quote, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
States whered Hedgehogs are Illegal
We regretfully can not sell hedgehogs or ship hedgehogs to the following states.
- New York: Illegal only in the 5 Boroughs of New York City
Recently Added Hedgehogs For Sale
Before you purchase a hedgehog, please note, all purchases are non-refundable please read our Policies Page before making a purchase.
Updated: 4/3/20 - We quickly sold out of our last batch of hoglets but we have many litters scheduled. We recommend if you're interested in getting a hedgheog in the next few months you join our wait list. We have one VERY friendly 6 month old male hedgehog we will be posting soon. If you're interested in him, please send us an email email@example.com. He is $190.
Like us on Facebook or sign-up for our waiting list below to
be alerted to when we have more hedgehogs available. See scheduled litters for estimates on when new hedgehog babies are due.